Monitoring, testing, reporting, improving.
Summit administers advanced and proprietary processes to meet exacting standards—we practice uncompromising quality assurance to maintain them. This includes inspecting, testing, auditing, documenting, reporting and proactive procedures designed to assure both specifications and client supply demands are always met.
Summit maintains an on-site, dedicated Quality Assurance Lab. Managed by highly-trained technicians, the lab utilizes using some of the most advanced and effective analysis equipment available. Our goal: to deliver no less than 100% specification-conforming consistency.
Performance and functional testing equipment:
Visual properties analysis
- Energy dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy: fluorescence-aided X-Ray
- Scanning electron microscope: high-magnification visual inspection
- Optical measurement system
Chemical properties analysis
- Thermal and electrical conductivity testing
- Atomic particle absorption
- Solder-ability testing
- In-line computer-controlled automation
- Statistical process controls (SPC)
- Six Sigma practices and procedures
- Ongoing team training
In-line, computer-controlled plating automation for QA consistency from start to finish
Contact Summit Plating
Learn how Summit Plating can improve your bottom line — contact us by phone or email to request a no hassle QUOTE today! We look forward to assisting you.
“We appreciate your trust, respect your time, and look forward to helping you discover a better electroplating solution for your next project!”
Leeza Day —
fax (860) 283-4010
1430 Waterbury Road
Thomaston, CT 06787