Monitoring, testing, reporting, improving.
Summit administers advanced and proprietary processes to meet exacting standards—we practice uncompromising quality assurance to maintain them. This includes inspecting, testing, auditing, documenting, reporting and proactive procedures designed to assure both specifications and client supply demands are always met.
Summit maintains an on-site, dedicated Quality Assurance Lab. Managed by highly-trained technicians, the lab utilizes using some of the most advanced and effective analysis equipment available. Our goal: to deliver no less than 100% specification-conforming consistency.
Performance and functional testing equipment.
Visual properties analysis:
- Energy dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy: fluorescence-aided X-Ray
- Scanning electron microscope: high-magnification visual inspection
- Optical measurement system
Chemical properties analysis:
- Thermal and electrical conductivity testing
- Atomic particle absorption
- Solder-ability testing
- In-line computer-controlled automation
- Statistical process controls (SPC)
- Six Sigma practices and procedures
- Ongoing team training