Certified to meet industry-mandated electroplating standards. Focused on exceeding them.
Summit’s high-quality electroplating performance and ability to consistently meet specification standards has earned us certifications for working in a diverse range of industries, including Electronics, Aerospace, Telecom, Medical, and more.
- ISO 9001:2015 - Certified to meet Quality Management Systems Standards VIEW
- NADCAP AC7004 - Aerospace Quality Systems VIEW
- NADCAP AC7108 - Aerospace Standard for Chemical Processing, AMS 2410, AMS 2412 VIEW
- UL Approval - Certified to meet U.S. Govt. Safety Standards, Gold & non-Gold Plating Systems
- Pratt & Whitney — LCS Certification
- Honeywell Aerospace: Source Certified Agent, Chemical Processing, Cleaning, Plating, Etch
- GE Aviation: Source Certified Agent, AMS 2410, AMS 2412, S414
- Lockheed Martin: AMS P 81728, MIL P 81728, QQ N 290
- Boeing: AMS 2410, AMS 2412
- Raytheon: AMS 2414