Certified to meet industry-mandated electroplating standards.
Focused on exceeding them!
Summit Plating’s high-quality electroplating performance and ability to consistently meet specification standards has earned us certifications for working in a diverse range of industries, including Electronics, Aerospace, Telecom, Medical, and more.
Summit Certifications include:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Certified to meet Quality Management Systems Standards view
- NADCAP AC7004 – Aerospace Quality Systems view
- NADCAP AC7108 – Aerospace Standard for Chemical Processing, AMS 2410, AMS 2412 view
- UL Approval – Certified to meet U.S. Govt. Safety Standards, Gold & non-Gold Plating Systems
- Pratt & Whitney — LCS Certification
- Honeywell Aerospace: Source Certified Agent, Chemical Processing, Cleaning, Plating, Etch
- GE Aviation: Source Certified Agent, AMS 2410, AMS 2412, S414
- Lockheed Martin: AMS P 81728, MIL P 81728, QQ N 290
- Boeing: AMS 2410, AMS 2412
- Raytheon: AMS 2414
Contact Summit Plating
Learn how Summit Plating can improve your bottom line — contact us by phone or email to request a no hassle QUOTE today! We look forward to assisting you.
“We appreciate your trust, respect your time, and look forward to helping you discover a better electroplating solution for your next project!”
Leeza Day —
fax (860) 283-4010
1430 Waterbury Road
Thomaston, CT 06787